Instagram

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

crazy

going to crazy soon T.T
neither way can help me fix the problem
is tat my distiny?
no i dont wan become like this...
i will work hard n earn lot of $ to pay for my fees...
i wish i can make it...

cruel from my dad n mum let me learn that
you cant put your hope to other
everything u have to done by your own...
 no wan on the earth will help u
dono y all the while i felt alone
from kid till now everything setter by myself
how i wish that my parents will treat me like my sis n bro but didnt
jz envy with those ppl who alway have their parent setter or even accompany them to do their stuff

i think i really need a doc to cure me
coz my mind keep come out the imagination to end my life like this.
and i came out this sentences
if one day i jump off from a building
pls dont curious about the true
just wan to crap here ..
i dono wat im saying

No comments:

Post a Comment