yeah this is the review that i promised you guy my sweetie :3
due to my skin colour i choose chestnut brown as my new hair colour
so here is it
what you can get in side
those are all the colour their have :3
1. Add the colour to the big bottol like below *dono what it call*
2. turn it 180 like 5 time p/s do not shack it
3. change the head yeah no idea what it is call * sry reader :( *
4. Comb your hair 1st then only started apply the bubble to your hair.
5. Then wait for 45 to 1 hour wash your hair and apply some hair product. p/s remember wash your hair with warm water, it may let your hair colour stay long and do not wash your hair for 2 to 3 day too if you wan the colour remain longer :3
tada result ~
where i bought?
Watson in RM20 - 40 if not mistaken la >.< sry for always forgot about the prices
What i like?
- i can just dye it myself and no need help from others
- the result of the colour, it make my hair look more nature.
- the result of after dyeing, it wont make your hair look dry but shine :3
What i dislike?
- expansive >.<
8/10 happy that liese have bring this product to Malaysia, wish that other Japan product will be here selling in Watson too :3 wish only la.
that is all from 2day hope all of you like it and know what am i trying to explain here :3
2. Apply OPI nail polish as the picture below. Wait for 5 to 10 min and let it semi dry.
3. this is the tool you need it for making dots.
4. Have been choose white colour nail polish as the dots.
5. hmmm this is how i make dots is it much more easy to understand ?
6. Didnt dot all of my nail but 3 of them :)
7. Other apply the sliver glitter nail polish, left it for 5 to 10 min and apply top cost after that you may add what ever you wan on it :3 p/s for the dotted nail pls wait it fully dry only apply top coat if not the colour will come out