Instagram

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thor


after dono how many weeks this movie come out,
finally i have watched it :)
is a nice movie 
a story about love, family, friends & wars.

rate 
6/10

craps of mine.
home finance is getting serious n serious 
if i still staying at Kampar
i think it will become worst 
lucky i make a right choice
withdraw from kampar back to KL. 
yes going to start my college soon
& i have to pay my fees, my expanses by MYSELF
how hard it is?
yes it very hard for me
but i will try my best make it to the top as i wish.
remember this?
it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.
ganbateh de su <3
i can make it & u can too 
tat all :)

by caro

No comments:

Post a Comment