Instagram

Thursday, August 20, 2009

fuk u~

i dono y feel so dulan...
when i saw *HER* blog~

~dude i wont go ur home anymore...
~coz SHE dont likes
~n she say i didnt respect HER n HER privacy.....

is going to make me crazy~(dude u noe y la)
i dono y i feel dulan when i saw the post...
telling the whole world im so cip n so on.....

ya maybe im wrong la k~
but how i noe U dont like it ? u didnt tell DUDE n ask DUDE to tell me or wat ever~
u didnt...


wat she wrote in HER blog
*i will not give any shit of face to u!! i almost slammed into the room n scold u...but XXX n XXX ask me not to...
*jz because u r dude XXdoesnt give u any privilege to hang out in my room...

i dono tat is URS room...
n dude also didnt tell me la...
sometime dude lazi to come out n call me go dude home, then i go la...
wat can i do?
u didnt tell dude n me !!!!!!!!!!!
if u tell dude n me i wont go into URS ROOM n i wont go dude home....



crying n wirteing this post out...
everybody use those ajective to hurt me...
happi to see tat?
ya...mayb i am a cip gurl..
Xoxo~
dude u noe who i talking bout...
ask me take the post when u saw this~

No comments:

Post a Comment