Instagram

Monday, March 7, 2011

voice out

i jz wan to voice it out....
fair wont appear in parent heart
is true...
never ever see it through ur eye even though u help them out...
an example..

my bro n i
my bro said he wan a car, n a car that he using is the car tat he wan it...
n nw i have to have a car coz i started my college soon n the destination is quite long from
my home to college...
n my mum finally wanted to buy a car...
yeah somethings happen nw....
my bro said tat he wan a new car too...
he will buy it n my mum have to pay half of his payment...
it mean tat i dont have a chance to have a car...
n you noe wat my mum told my bro...
mum: you have to let ur sis drive to college...
bro: let she drive die lo...

if my mum really did this
i rather go out n live better tat lending his car n drive...
i noe what will happen after my mum did this...
he wont let me drive...
he will lc me...
he wan me pay this...
wan me pay tat...
n i fucking noe tat he will did this to me...

i ady tell my mum...
stay in KL nt same as stay in kampar...
it may spend more tat staying in kampar
mayb kampar 300 enuf for u to spend for whole month
but nt for KL...
if like tat u buy me a car or wat it eazy for me n i wont spend too lot...

it the things is work...
i will go out n have a place to live....

No comments:

Post a Comment