Instagram

Monday, September 3, 2012

small update about me

yeah bought a polo bag :3
forgot when my mum bought it to me 

have research a lot about jp 
and my jp class going to start soon 
working hard to learn jp 
so wish me luck then



this is what i really choose so no more regret
if one day i regret about it pls show me this post
i do really happy to have this course
at list this is what i like from kid until now
this is what i have been choose

wish that one day i will said
あの、選択がよかったですね!

3 comments:

  1. Love the bag, from your mum to you. Best of luck in the subject. I am so busy marking until my hair all is dropping out, trying to give figure how to give marks to my students. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck learning jp! Oh, I love that cute bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck dear!! :)

    ReplyDelete