Instagram

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Japan 民宿

here is the place that i stay when i was travel to Japan
Kamata house 
the aunt was kind,friendly and yes she know chinese so is kinda easy for me 
and for who wish to travel to japan without knowing any japanese.
and the place is clean as my home so no worry about hygiene
*okie mumy clean my home everyday so imaging that how clean and tidy my house is*

- view from my room



tv in the room
*heaven for me*


the bed of mine 


some hot water and tea served



bathroom



and this is the present that i get from her
ありがとね!うるしいです。
didnt aspect that she will buy a small give for me ~


so what you waiting for 
go check out for some information

http://www.kamatahouse.com/stay.htm


8 comments:

  1. the place looks so nice and neat! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice place and I would like to see more pics from the trip. It must be great. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your awesome words.

    Happy Valentine's Day ♥

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, clean and simple place to stay, what more with warm hospitality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice room~ hehe :) I just moved recently too... its a lot of work to clean stuff yeah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to visit Japan one day *o* lucky youu

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lucky of you to travel to japan! got buy lots of japan fashion clothes? :D

    Latest: Dine in the Garden

    ReplyDelete