Instagram

Thursday, February 28, 2013

shinzui collagen review

okie kinda find out this review few day ago 
yeah i forgot about this review = =|||
*how careless am i lo*




click here to find out more

actually is my 1st time to try out collagen 
 = = 
coz am still student cnt afford this as well 
*okie im poor little student*
so back to topic actually this collagen kind of taste too 
neither too sweet nor bitter 
*okie i hate to eat something bitter*

feel like trying it?
you can get it at Watson Malaysia :)
this is all about 2day
hope you enjoy reading it ~

10 comments:

  1. Great review Dear ! and You look soooo Gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why money is an issue being a student. However I enjoyed your simple explanation of the collagen. Will try to get a bottle to try out and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid of the taste >o<

    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review :) I want to try some as well!! (>w<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it sounds amazing! great view, thanks for sharing it to us :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing~

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome blog!
    cant wait to see more xoxo
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute :)

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh mind checking my giveaway btw?
    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/2013/03/firmoo-eyeglasses-giveaway.html

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. u r still young :) no need collagen yet :P

    Latest: I Have Too Much Body Fat!

    ReplyDelete