Instagram

Friday, June 25, 2010

mood

dono wat to say have a bad mood 2day~
eating my favor dessert-- ice cream it doesnt make my feel better...
any reason y im having a bad mood?
NO
i jz feel like something in my heart or my soul
is getting far far away from me...
i dono wat is tat by the way i noe tat is a part of me
sound weird rite?
haha maybe....
love friendship family.... i felt tried about every things
eventhough myself....
i didnt felt tried about myself i jz hate myself...
y a result will come out like this.....

__________________
stop this show some pic n this dicision tat we make yesterday is quite crazy
wake up at 6am jz becoz we need to go pasar pagi n take some pic
for our assignment...
after fin our class rest bout an hour we "bao" a taxi to tesco...
LOL!!!!
lastly we dicided to go KL to get some "ingredient VS us" de pic
(something bout our assignment wan la will post up soon)
YES,KL my hometown...

i miss u baby!!!!
but it doesnt make senses...
it doesnt make me feel better
in a town but cnt see each other...
but i hope my groupmate will enjoy this trip it la~

it jz make me feel miss u more n more...

__________________________________________________

finally i get my id card quite "yong sui" lo

but nvm nth i cn do...

coz i always the one who didnt care bout my look...

nth more chao~

upload soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment