Instagram

Monday, June 28, 2010

YOU

who are YOU??!!



you always are the one who make me feel like hold u tight
*if nt ppls rampas u from me Xp


you always are the one who make me feel like kiss u hard hard



you always are the one who make me feel like hug u tight tight





no matter how far it is u will bring me to watever place that i wan~



you alway are the one who willing to make me happen even though is look stupid
*sori >.<


you always are the one who do every things 4 me


you always are the one who like ur frien so much



you always are the one who make me smile


this is YOU the only u in my heart
when u talk,smile,act cute it make me not willing to leave u
i will become envy when XXXXXXX *hard to tell n cnt tell la...
i will become sad when u feel empty i cnt be with u
more n more...
your every movement and every action influence my life
it seem tat i love u more that i thought



ermmm.....




so
who are YOU?
ya is u J LEE HAU NENG!!!!!!!!!
is you
you cnt run away n hide
no matter where you are i will find u out haha Xp
love u so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much~
is hard to telling out how much tat i lub u but i will try my best to tell u
n i noe u ady noe how much tat i lub u :)
so do u love me?

1 comment: