Instagram

Saturday, June 5, 2010

a minor that fallen down at her pathway have not ability to rise...

im going to crazy bout my com n assignment~
is reali hard to me
n i have no time to relax at all...
keeping doing my assignment n studying....
*dont feel like wan to tell out the process of doing my assignment~
morning until nw i keeping doing my assignment n study n my
com giving me a plenty of problem......
i need some time to relax n someone to talk to~
*some fresh air pls : (
*n the one tat i wish to talk to dono going out or wat didnt even tell me or msg me...
i was like wtf...
i have no much frien at here n the emotion tat i having nw is
i wan to cry loudly...
everytime when i having trouble,the 1st reaction tat i having is cry...
i dono y everything is frastreting me n kill my brain
n time...
wat cn i do this is the way tat i choose....

No comments:

Post a Comment