Instagram

Sunday, August 29, 2010

post post post Xp

kinba crazy thse day
becoz of no enuf sleep =.=
haha wat to do have to study
i miss my kl bed so much T.T
haha~
suddently miss my frien so much
T.T
i miss u all did u all miss me?
tq to all my frien acc me or cheer me up when i
totally down
i love u all so so so so so much
muack~
*dont envy ya baby j*
i miss
elaine low
ah ni
cindy 1
cindy 2
wai lok
mei ling
mei yian
catherine
kelvin
kah ming
_____________________________________________
tat is all my best frien in KL la!!!!
miss u all
but hor y i damn less frien geh
T.T
y??
haizzzzzz
*sry ya if ur name didnt inside my list
coz im blur nw
u noe the situation when i my blur la if u noe me well*
tat all for 2day
5 more days to go
kl
im coming weeeeeee~
god bless us
n love u n miss u so much
darling
*heart*


No comments:

Post a Comment