Instagram

Thursday, January 6, 2011

family

jz a post for my family...
if can i wish all of my family member see it

i dono wat the hell tat all of u thinking...
n i jz want to tell it out
dont judge me be4 u judge urself....
u though u are gud enough,no u didn n yeah i noe no one will be the perfect one
include me too...
told me this n tat bla bla bla...
pls dont diny the fact...
n i noe wat im doing....

i can work any time but pls stop calling me work
i jz wan some rest n sometime to use to it....
but u all didn ....
bully shit around me....
can i have some rest?
or i can have any rest?
i jz can say tat diff ppl diff ways
dont use ur ways to disturb or suffer others....

n last i could pay my loan bak n yeah
i can earn more tat u though....
caro says tat caro do tat...
even nw caro having plent of debts
but i noe someone will support me
no double he is the one <3

No comments:

Post a Comment