Instagram

Sunday, May 31, 2009

miss winki iu must be strong enuf to continue ur life...

somethings i wan to tell myself

'gambateh miss xin you can be stronger enuf to continue ur life'

ta is wat i can tell myself...
to become strong...
can any one tell me what can i do the next...
can any one support me?

yesterday have alot of thing happen between us "miss XIN & MR j"
we quarrel!
the 1st time we quarrel face to face...
(i wont tell it out coz this is the secret between me n he)
at here i will like to leave a msg to MR J somethings that i didnt tell you "MR J" be4~
y i always suddently will become emo~
it jz becoz sometimes i will feel left out and alone
i dono y i have tat feel but is reali....
iu make me feel im always alone~
i dont wan to tell it out cos i dont wan argue with you i dont wan add on ur burden~
maybe alot of things happen to me be4 so i will afraid,afraid to stay alone and let ppl left out....
i noe iu sek me,iu love iu maybe im selfish...
alway try to emo and wan iu tam me bak then i can feel im not alone...
i still have you MRj ...
sry...i didnt think of iu....sry... >.<,,,

before i run aways i stay at ur room...i though u will came and find me but iu didnt...
then i dicision to go...
but i didnt i go playground and wait iu came and find me....
iu call me and say 'iu didnt have money where iu wan to go?'
but iu did not expect tat time i left 3 ringgit i can go by bus but i didnt...
i didnt....

the things tat i do not wan happen was happen ady...
iu tell me iu will go kampar(dono hw to spell watever la) maybe next week...
i didnt think be4...
i though iu will go next year or after ur birthday...
this time is reali i will become alone....
i will lose iu maybe today tomorrow or the next day...
wat can i do without iu?
how i gona tell iu the things tat happen to my everyday?
when i onli can see iu?
and alot of question inside my heart...

sry i try to make myself dont cry when i write this out...
but i cnt becoz it make me feel breatheless....

No comments:

Post a Comment