Instagram

Sunday, February 5, 2012

out fit of the day






while doing my assignment 
suddenly think of u
we said that before, we will have a home design by me 
now left me alone here...
feel like crying but dono what for i crying 
i have a huge desire to start smoking bak
is stress really
everything came to me and now am have to face it alone , and what i left is friends
you said u can take care of me like be4 but i have no the right to tell u everything
i need a man who can tolerance me, love me who wont leave me and know me as well really i need it

1 comment:

  1. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.
    14' Round Trampoline Safety Pad

    ReplyDelete