Instagram

Saturday, June 29, 2013

natural sky DREAM

just feel like posting some nice natural sky picture
 that i always share with my PICK friends 












when im frustrated sky will be the one who always clam me down ~
i love blue colour and i love how the sky look like...
simple yet nice~

is my job to make sure that im enjoy my life 
to get what i want
i know is nt much opportunity 

but i know this is nt the right time
to apply for it

at list not now

god always
love those who work so hard
to get something he/she want
right?




no matter how hard it was i will try to get there 
the dream that im always dream of 
the air that i always wish to breath
the love that i wish to have 
because is my life

4 comments:

  1. I also admire the sky. You are right that the sky can be soothing and calming to our eyes and emotions. Beautiful shots Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really awesome.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete