Instagram

Monday, June 24, 2013

sponsor review Le Garment Boutique blog shop

finally im back mina :3
so here  review about clothes 
yeah is about a blog shop
 as you can see from the label below
they import cloth 100% from Taiwan 
but fashion from Tokyo 







Quality 
good quality as you can see at picture above 

Price 
around RM 40++ 
*p/s but worth of it 

Shop owner
Friendly, on time 

my picture time









so click here for more colthes and information about this shop



you guys should go and have a look :3

this is all about today
thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it :3

5 comments:

  1. I have to check them out. Thanks for sharing <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog ad you have a great style. Congrats.
    I hope you visit my blog

    http://www.emotionally.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great ^_^

    Have a Wonderful Week,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ps.my 1st ever video on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a fair bit of great collection but I still prefer the conventional way of buying things. I have to see, feel and try the clothes before I buy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!! it looks nice on you ^_^

    ReplyDelete