Instagram

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

sushi zanmai

ahhhh so damn bz today. have a lot of work to do until am no time to blog hehe..
since am so hungry now, will like to post about food.
guess what post tat i posting?
yes!
sushi again 
weeeeeee..

sushi zanmai is a place tat sell japanese food.
it same like sakae sushi or sushi king 
if compare to sushi king it will a bit expansive
but cheaper that sakae sushi :)
  

their menu



wont forget about the price :)

haha my baby~

forget what sushi is it

my salmon salad with sushi zanmai special sauce
weeeeeee....

dont ask me what sushi it is...
>.< am dono 

green tea 

enviroment?
have a lot of outlet in Malaysia
usually when to sunway. 
must be curious y am like to having my meal in sunway rite?
haha coz it near my baby home n yes sunway is my 2nd home.
*opsss out of topic* 
if compare to sushi king n sakae sushi, it is the better wan 
lover the enviroment 

price?
u can see the price from the pic.
that only sushi la, other than that 10 to 20 ++ 

taste?
overall is ok for me.
but love their salad so so so so much <3
especially with sushi zanmai special sauce.

service?
not tat bad la...
but sometime you cant find their waiter
dono where them hide = =

rate?
5/10

by caro with love

2 comments: