Instagram

Thursday, December 22, 2011

a last post about u

yesterday still happy about posted my 4th anniversary pic and today we broke up...
force myself not to cry but i cry in front one of my friend *okie la is fon*
forgot about that. this the last msg or what ever to u...
i dono y a couple there still loving each other but end up broke up like this...
mayb am not important to you, too lot of mayb that make me lost you.
i angry is because if u wanna ditch me like this y dont you just let me go when we broke up that time y...
thousand y in my mind...
and i get it this is y, mean that you does love me anymore hahahahhahahaha
and i know it in your life have another her...
sry out of control.
mayb you do care about your future and me too!
and it look like a drama * mayb i read too lot of novel*
but i choose a stupid way a damn freaking stupid way
i will wait u till u success in ur work or your study whatever...
if hve a thousand year i will
i dono about future but for now i will...
lets work out 2gether if we still love each other we will make it



i wont trust any guy anymore...
i though u different i though i will be with u forever and ever.
and am wrong... totally wrong...
i hate guy to hurt me and the ppl that i love the most did this to me

相爱不是应该在一起的吗?

1 comment: