Instagram

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

hair tutorial - curl your hair without curl tong




Didnt have curl tong?
want to curl your hair?
so here is the tutorial for you :3


1. god i dono what this call in eng but in Chinese we call bian zi :)`


2. I tie it in to 4 
*depend on you if you wan it to be bigger you can tie lesser, smaller tie it more


4. the product that use before and after 
- Lucido-L designing aqua hair curl lotion
-Lucido-L designing air hair spray(airy arrange)


5. 1st spray it with Lucido-L designing aqua hair curl lotion


6. Next spray Lucido-L designing air hair spray(airy arrange) on your hair


7. After that use straightening machine to heat it
* it depend on you too, i heat it 5 to 6 time 


8. Spray it hair spray once more time 

DONE ~







P/s if you didnt have straightening machine tie it overnight it could make the same effect too :3

hope you all enjoy it 
chao~

6 comments:

  1. I bought the whole set of Vidal Sassoon hair curling accessories and its sitting in my drawer. Just don't know how to use them although I have tried before. Now that I have seen your sharing, I will try for this weekend because I like to have a change in hairstyle from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best is to let pose all night! I braid my hair every night, like taht, they don't make knots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not that hardworking person so always make it in the morning :p

      Delete
  3. we called it as "braids" in eng. ;) i used to do the brad overnight. haha now hair short hard to do so liao, just got myself hair curler from SHINS outlet! :D

    ReplyDelete